Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Animals & Me!

I don't know what's come over me
I was never this way before.
But I'm falling in love with animals.
Their innocence charms me.

I can't decide which is my favorite!
Between the Tiger & Elephants
Giraffes & Monkeys
Wallabies & Rhinos
Or Hippos Or giant Tortoises!

The way the zoo keepers
Care for these animals
It makes me very happy.
Totally makes my day.

Maybe this is what I'd like to do
When I retire for good.
Become a zoo keeper.
What qualifications would I need for that?
Sigh I studied all the unnecessary things
Growing up, such a waste of good time.

Hanging out in the sun
With the animals
Seems like a good way to go!
Animals & Me
We are meant to be!

a*k²

No comments:

Change the filter!

The little boy complained to his Dad, "When I look up, I want to see the whole sky again Dad, Like remember when we were in the park...