Saturday, October 13, 2007

MY CONFIDENCE

You have broken.
My confidant,
My confidence in you
You have broken.
I trusted you,
My implicit faith in you
You have broken.
Your words now sound to me hollow.
The bright things you said,
The promises that you made
You have broken.
Exploitation of my innocence
Is what you did.
Before i snapped awake
From a nightmare of your creation,
It was too late.
It is my heart
That you break,
When you refuse
To even acknowledge the pain
You inflicted on me.

Dated 2/7/2005

1 comment:

sandeep said...

HI MADEM

THIS IS REALLY A WONDERFUL COLLECTION OF WORDS WHICH I GOT ON T NET 4RM T MRNG

IT REALLY HV SM MEANING

AND U REALLY GOT T RIGHT WORD TO EXPRESS THAT FEELING THROUGH YOUR POEM





OK HV A GR8 LIFE DEAR



TK CR
THIS IS SANDEEP FROM INDORE

sandeep78900@gmail.com

Change the filter!

The little boy complained to his Dad, "When I look up, I want to see the whole sky again Dad, Like remember when we were in the park...