Saturday, October 13, 2007

THE IDEAL WISH

I wish it were possible
To entirely understand
The intentions and expectations
Of another person.
To be really in their shoes,
To look at the world
From their perspective.
It is a strange wish you say?
To me, it is the ideal wish.
There would be no misunderstandings,
No complaints that
"No one understands me!"
For each person is different,
The same set of circumstances
Draw different responses from each.
What affects one the most
Does not affect the other in the least.
The ideal wish would act as a key,
A key to the complex mystery,
To restore strained relationships
Into harmony.

Dated 2/07/2005

1 comment:

Holistic Welnesz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Change the filter!

The little boy complained to his Dad, "When I look up, I want to see the whole sky again Dad, Like remember when we were in the park...