Tuesday, July 17, 2007

THE TRUTH OF LIFE

Delving into the depths of philosophy
Is no mean entertainment.
Entertainment did i say?
I meant realisation.
For one often knows
The truths of life
But subconsciously tries to dismiss it.
I am guessing it is for the
Collective benefit of the emotions and illusions.
Others would call it circumstance?

I believe that real happiness
Comes from inner strength
An "I can face it" attitude to life.
When a person is steady enough
To take good and bad news
With the same fortitude;
I do not mean indifference,
I refer to detachment
And yet at the same time
Feel the joy of an achievement
And the pang of a disappointment
He has understood life
And its transience
And the true meaning
For his existence on the planet.

Dated 15/06/07

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nee Bondh ra... erripokkaa!!!

Anonymous said...

Thats right...

Anonymous said...

HI...I am new to blogging...My blog url is http://wayoflifeonline.blogspot.in/

Anonymous said...

the most mysterious animal on earth is human,with different perceptions and thoughts.

Change the filter!

The little boy complained to his Dad, "When I look up, I want to see the whole sky again Dad, Like remember when we were in the park...