Saturday, October 13, 2007

THE GREATEST WILL

If you ask me,
The greatest will
Is the will to go on living.
Come what may.
This will can keep your spirits
From sagging, to hold on to life
When you feel you have no reason to.
It leads you to be practical
To realize the truth
That nothing is permanent.
Neither your grief nor your ecstasy.
Besides, the more you live
The more you learn.
Someone has rightly said,
"You can die anytime. It takes courage to live."
It takes courage,
A whole lot of it
To put failures behind you,
To look beyond the present misery
When all you want to do is give up.
Don't let go of the greatest will
The will to go on living.

Dated 25/07/2007

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful. plz keep it up .

Anonymous said...

hey archana your post is really nice ,especially theline"you can die anytimeit takes courage to live".

Holistic Welnesz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey archana,
just bumped into ur blog by chance....n believe me i liked the thoughts in each of ur posts....
n i second almost all of them....

Prachi

wild wings and open skies. said...

:) I am amazed to see what goes through your mind...
I have seen you as the most humble soul whose smile brightens anyone its dazzling upon!

its shows how at the end of the day you always look at the brighter side of things no matter what.

:) thank you for sharing.

Karthik said...

Hey Archana,

This li'l poem of urs jus' captured my attention for a while n left me stunned by the ponderosity of its thoughts!

Thx for offering me a glimmer of hope, when I fall dejected, feel rejected! .. thx again for all your poems, truly enthusiasm injected!

Keep not ur thoughts clogged, have them blogged (well, am not promoting Blogger! ;)

Change the filter!

The little boy complained to his Dad, "When I look up, I want to see the whole sky again Dad, Like remember when we were in the park...