Friday, July 13, 2007

To me poetry is an expression of my inner self. It is about how i feel at a given point in time. The timing is very important which is why i date all my poems. I am never able to write good poetry on demand! :) Strangely enough i can never write a poem when i am at peace with myself. I need to be disturbed somehow. So you may notice many melancholic undertones in what i write but i always end on a positive note. I figure that i am an optimist who just wants to be a pessimist. why? Your guess is as good as mine. I wait for the day when i can write what i feel is a good reflection of myself when i am happy. Here i have put in a few of my poems in no particular order. So long!

1 comment:

Wandering Soul said...

i agree that ones own poetry is truly an expression of one's inner self.
Many time we want to appear what we are not, we know what we are but we pretend to be someone else, reasons vary.
I wish you find the day very soon, but do remember few searches last life long and they are worth it, because once you find it the joy is immortal.

Change the filter!

The little boy complained to his Dad, "When I look up, I want to see the whole sky again Dad, Like remember when we were in the park...