Friday, November 19, 2010

No Happy Memory

I do think of you
More often than I'd like to.
I do not miss you
Of that I am certain.
In fact, you remind of
The disaster my life would have been
If I hadn't decided to let go.
Were you kidding or were you serious?
I've no clue to that.
I'm surprised my only official relationship
Does not stir the kind of emotion
It should rightfully.
Even when I see places you've seen
And lived in the same country as you
I do not for a moment wish to go back
To change my decision.
Again, I'm surprised at my own resolution
When I have second thoughts
About every second thing.
I'm happy you are no happy memory
It's made it easy for me to move on.

Archie
26 Oct, 2010

1 comment:

Harini said...

Is there a like/peace button somewhere?

Change the filter!

The little boy complained to his Dad, "When I look up, I want to see the whole sky again Dad, Like remember when we were in the park...