Friday, July 10, 2009

TAKING CONTROL

I want to go back to me.
I wish to be what I was once
Trusting and naive.
Seeing and believing
Without condition,
Without sarcasm and scepticism,
Without a past,
Without a memory,
I want to go back to me.

I've had enough
Of indecisive people
Who seem to be perpetually confused.
It's scary for me to see
I may be one of them.
Not deciding seems to give so much freedom.
Until I have decided
I can imagine all options
To be valid courses of action
And derive pleasure from that.
Except that's not the truth.
Peace does not stem from confusion.
It stems from clarity.

It's that clarity
That eludes me.
It's worse because I know
I'm consciously and sub-consciously
Wishing to be confused.

But now I know
I've had enough of the dilly-dallying.
I want clarity. I want peace.
I am not losing sleep over confusion.
I make my decision now.
I will only give it an hour
To sink in.

Archie
10 July, 2009

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is really a good n touching wt u have writen over here
bt one thing is sure rhat if u lost believe in one doesnt mean to loose believe in all

Anonymous said...

hi nice to see u posting things again...and once again i wanna thank u for the earlier posts that gave me strength....and i sincerely hope that u make the right decision..for u have clarity in ur thoughts and writings

Unknown said...

Hey Archie...The reality revealed. The framing of the article is really appreciable.

Anonymous said...

who are u? if ur faith is truly that stong... why write so pastionatly. * don t care about spelling * ? who are u?

Change the filter!

The little boy complained to his Dad, "When I look up, I want to see the whole sky again Dad, Like remember when we were in the park...