Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'M GONNA BE OK

What was I thinking,
Having blind faith in a person
Who is the biggest loser on the planet?
Makes me believe that having unconditional faith
Is a bad thing.
Why you ask?
Because there is no such thing as blind faith.
Even faith to make sense in this world
Has to be conditional.
But why do I have to learn every lesson
In my life the hard way?
By going through it myself?
Do not remind me
In my blind faith
I was blind and deaf to what the world was saying.
I have learned my lesson
Except I'm not happy about it.
But there's one thing I'm happy about,
What goes around comes around!
Watch your back I daresay! :D

Cheers,
Archie dated 3 September, 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well this work isnt bookish u r vry gud aat this thing keep it up

Change the filter!

The little boy complained to his Dad, "When I look up, I want to see the whole sky again Dad, Like remember when we were in the park...